We hope we made you happy! If so, we always appreciate some positive reviews from satisfied customers.
We want to know the good, better and best parts of your experience with George Thomas Florist.
We want to know the good, better and best parts of your experience with George Thomas Florist.
• George Thomas Florist was amazing to work with! We met with Melissa and I showed her pictures of the flowers I wanted. She was so great at figuring out what they were and making all of our arrangements so beautiful! They brought the flowers to my hotel where I got ready and brought flowers to the church and reception venue and made everything look so wonderful! I would highly recommend working with them!
Nichole G 8/6/2017
Nichole G 8/6/2017
• Working with George Thomas was an absolute dream! I did not have much of a flower vision, other than that I wanted succulents involved, so Melissa did not have much to work with. But she was able to create such beautiful bouquets :) I highly recommend George Thomas!
• The flowers were gorgeous and I was so surprised at the price! They were extremely professional, always returned calls, I sent pictures and they gave me pricing right away and then showed up when they said and did what they said!! We had an out of town wedding- my daughter lived in Georgia, the groom lived in Georgia, I lived in Pennsylvania and the wedding was in Indy and only 5 months to prepare!
• You and your team did an amazing job! I love that you took the spring theme and ran with it!! It was stunning! All of the tulips were exactly what I hoped for and the other flowers complimented them so beautifully!! The bowls were even more stunning than I imagined!! Thank you for being part of our special day!! - Jenn
• My wedding was yesterday and I can't tell you how much I loved my bouquets! They were so fresh and perfect! They smelled so good and were better than I ever could have imagined! After being out of water all day and sitting in a car for 4 hours I put them back in the vase overnight and when I woke up they were back to the way they looked when I walked down the aisle! ~Ashley Lohman
• George Thomas was a fantastic florist. A friend recommended them when we got a quote from another florist that was extremely expensive. We easily made a meeting with George Thomas and they were so accommodating. We loved the bouquets, church flowers, and all the centerpieces. Everything turned out so beautiful! We got tons of complements. They were easy to work with, easy to communicate with, and we were so happy we got to work with them! Jenni 12/21/2016
• I was so pleased with George Thomas. I had a specific vision for my wedding bouquet, and they knocked it out of the park! My wedding photos were so much more beautiful because I had exactly what I envisioned for my flowers! This florist also stuck with my floral budget, and made my $700 order look like it cost $5000! Kelsey 120/2/2016
• What can I say, Melissa and her team were amazing! I absolutely loved all my flowers and I got compliments from everyone on how gorgeous they were. I don't know much about flowers and only had bits and pieces of ideas from pinterest, so I trusted her to put together something and it blew my expectations away. I wished my bouquet would have lived forever it was so beautiful. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a florist. 12/2/2016
• Our flowers were absolutely stunning! They were even better than I expected! There were no issues at all. They had great customer service and again the bouquets were gorgeous! Greta S. 11/19/2016
• Melissa was amazing! During our first meeting, I just had to show her some photos of what I was looking for, and she found the exact flowers that I was looking, or recommended a better flower that would stand up well throughout the wedding day. While all of the bouquets and boutonnieres were gorgeous, my bouquet was by far my favorite! It was big, colorful, and perfect for our wedding. She even went as far as recommending that we use white mums to decorate the alter at the ceremony and added that we could plant them afterwards. I had already fallen in love with the idea, but I was just expecting a small white mum. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked down the aisle and saw that each one was easily 12" in diameter and now they are happily planted at my husband and I's new house. I would definitely recommend George Thomas, since they helped to create the flowers that I had envisioned and made the wedding day as stress free as possible! Sally Y. 11/16/2016
• Working with Melissa was beyond wonderful. She was always prompt with communication and you could truly tell that she wanted to give you the best options for your vision and budget. Finally seeing our flowers on our wedding day was all we could have hoped for! They were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I recommend George Thomas to everyone planning a wedding or other event. Katie E. 11/14/2016
• I was looking for a flower company that could create a gorgeous bouquet that was a little outside the box. I looked at a ton of sites, and of course all the flowers looked pretty, but George Thomas caught my eye. I interviewed 3 different florists, and I really liked the wayMel, the wedding coordinator, talked through everything with me. I had created this cut-paste bouquet in Word and a bunch of pinned pictures of flowers, and from that she went through flower options, plan B's (in case she was unable to get certain ones), and reception extras. I wish I could attach a picture of that initial cut-paste picture and my final bouquet - they look SO similar except, of course, the final bouquet was WAY better. I really wanted an organic, looser, romantic feel to my bouquet, and she absolutely created exactly what I wanted! We had pretty simple center pieces involving submerged roses which they put together beautifully. Mel was easily reached via email and touched base with me the day prior to the wedding to coordinate pick-up. One of the best parts of this florist was how amazingly AFFORDABLE they were! I initially looked into a DIY florist for that reason, and George Thomas ended up being on par with them! When I picked up all our flowers from the venue 2 days after the wedding, they still looked stunning! Very happy with GT florist and definitely recommend them for their quality, price, and customer service! Elizabeth M. 11/7/2016
To any couple wanting a florist that will work tirelessly to bring their vision to life, look no further than George Thomas Florist! Working with Melissa was a dream come true as she was able to take the few ideas I had and turn it into a reality. She did a wonderful job of offering suggestions that worked with what I wanted and everything turned out beautifully!! Bridget 9/3/2016
• This place is amazing! It's a nice little shop that has the same faces working inside every time I have went in. They worked with me on my wedding flowers. Gave me more flowers for a lower price than anyone around. The bouqets turned out amazing! We forgot to purchase boutaniers for the men. The day before the wedding we went to pick up the flowers and asked them if they could make some boutaniers. They made them on the spot and had them matching with the other flower arrangements. I will be working through them for all flower needs from now on. Very helpful and friendly. Bre S. 10/28/2016
• George Thomas exceeded my expectations for our wedding flowers and decor. Flowers were one thing that I was really stressed about since they can be pricey, but George Thomas came in under my budget without having to sacrifice anything I wanted. Melissa at George Thomas completely understood my vision and made it come to life. She is very quick to get back to you and very flexible as far as making adjustments to your order. I would highly recommend George Thomas for any of your floral needs! Chelsea 6/24/2016
• George Thomas Florist made my centerpieces and bouquets absolutely perfect for my wedding. When they were delivered, my heart leaped with excitement. They were fresh, beautifully arranged, and better then I could have imagined. Melissa was great and easy to work with and definitely knows how to work her magic with flowers.
• George Thomas was AMAZING and I would highly recommend them to any Indianapolis wedding. We worked with three different people when picking out our flowers for the day-of, but everyone in the store was extremely helpful. For a bride who is very indecisive, George Thomas was great at helping me figure out what I wanted and bringing my vision to life. We looked at 4 different florists, and George Thomas was the most inexpensive by about $800, while still giving us more than the other places we looked. I left after our final meeting with peace of mind knowing everything would be taken care of on the wedding day, and received numerous compliments about all of our decor, especially the flower arrangements! 7/22/2016
• "THANK YOU THANK YOU for everything! I saw the centerpieces on Friday evening before the rehearsal dinner and my nerves for wedding planning went completely away at the sight of the gorgeous flowers. I knew if nothing else, those flowers were beautiful and they were going to make the wedding perfect. So glad I went with George Thomas Florist. Thanks so much for everything. I'll be sure to pass your name on to many more brides! Thank you for making our special day so wonderful and colorful."
• Melissa was excellent. She was very accommodating and worked to get the fresh lavender I wanted which was out of season in Indiana. The bouquets were exactly the design I asked for and were absolutely beautiful. Tosha B. 6/2/2016
• George Thomas Florist was recommended to me by a friend whose daughter was married in October 2015. I am so thankful we went with this florist...the flowers were stunning! We worked with Melissa Smith and she was very attentive to us & worked around our budget. She had suggestions for us as well and helped us put together a beautiful array of bouquets & a unity candle arrangement, plus corsages & boutonnieres My daughters colors for the wedding were red & turquoise and the turquoise was a hard color to match...but Melissa got it spot on!! So pleased with this florist that we intend to use them for my 3rd daughter's wedding!! 1/8/2016
• I worked with Melissa Smith at George Thomas and couldn't be happier! She was attentive in listening to my preferences and staying within our budget. My husband, who doesn't care or know much about flowers, even complimented how great everything look. I highly recommend Melissa and George Thomas. 11/3/2015 Thao T.
• George Thomas did the flowers for my wedding and we couldn't have asked for anything better! We looked several places before we found George Thomas and nothing compared to the prices. Melissa is who we worked with and she was so great! She met with us and helped us to pick the perfect flowers that would go with the theme and colors of our day. They were very reasonable as well. Our flowers were more than we could have asked for. I left my bridal bouquet in a vase of water before we left for our honeymoon and when we came back, they still looked perfect. We even received a thank you note from them, thanking us for using them. It was an extra special touch. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for beautiful and affordable wedding flowers!! Stephanie 10/3/2015
• George Thomas Florist did an amazing job with my wedding flowers! all the bouquets and boutonnieres were so nice!! They also provided us with cernterpieces and 2 pieces for the cemorny that where lovely as well. They really provided a stress free process in the planning and delivery as well. Melissa has a great vision and was able to make suggestions on how to make our wedding day flowers look amazing!! I highly recommend them! Melinda 9/12/2015
• Don was very friendly and responsive. He made our floral experience very easy. He got what we were looking for and our flowers were breathtakingly beautiful. A great experience.
• George Thomas was so easy to work with! Their service was fantastic and their finished product was absolutely stunning. We highly recommend George Thomas for anyone who wants the highest quality flowers and arrangements with very reasonable prices! Eric & Kelli 9/12/2015
• My flowers turned out gorgeous! They were exactly how I pictured them and I could not have been happier! My bouquet looks stunning in all of our wedding photos!
• George Thomas Florist did an amazing job arranging the florals for my wedding. They even traveled and delivered the florals on a Sunday (when they were closed) - complete set up and everything. They worked really diligently to understand my style and vision. Everyone commented on how beautiful the decor was... and to be honest, it was the floral arrangements that made it all. It was a pleasure to work with them, and I would definitely use their services again. Thank you so much! R.Stucky 8/24/2015
• George Thomas Florist did an awesome job with my flowers. They were very affordable and my bouquets were beautiful! Kelli F. 8/18/2015
• Melissa was great to work with and my flowers were stunning! I am so glad I went with George Thomas for my flowers, I couldn't stop staring at them throughout the day, they were beautiful and were at the venue by the time I got there. I didn't have to worry about anything and it was great! Olyvia 8/1/2015
• George Thomas Florist went above and beyond helping with the wedding. I came to the meeting with scattered examples and thoughts, but Melissa was able to transform my ideas and likes into the perfect arrangements. We were able to use vases that we had previous purchased. Venue delivery was on time. Great to use a local, family business! Did not feel as though it was overpriced or that there were hidden mark-ups -- everything came with a number that was accounted for. Will use them again for other events! Erin C. 8/13/2015
• Great Florist - George Thomas Florist did an awesome job with my flowers. They were very affordable and my bouquets were beautiful! 8/1/2015
• My husband and I were extremely happy that George Thomas Florist did our wedding flowers. Don did a wonderful job of arranging beautiful bouquets just how we envisioned. He was very friendly and detail-oriented. I highly recommend this flower shop! Adriana & Nicholas 7/26/2015
• Melissa at George Thomas Florist was simply amazing. I met with her multiple times during the engagement and planning, and she matched my image of the wedding perfectly. We chose a beautiful blush pink and champagne color and she was so knowledgeable and helpful. She was very flexible and made sure that the day was perfect! She made a beautiful design with rose petals down the aisle of the ceremony, and the whole event was more beautiful than I could've ever imagined. We are so lucky to have found Melissa, and she will hold a special place in our hearts! Thank you, Melissa!
• George Thomas Florist was recommended to me by my wedding photographer and I am so glad we used them! They did centerpieces for our rehearsal dinner and all of our flowers for our wedding day. Their prices were incredibly reasonable, including delivery. All of the flowers they did for our wedding weekend were better then I could have every imagined. The florist we worked with was great- she was friendly, quick to respond via phone and email and incredibly helpful. She helped us figure figure out what we wanted for flowers and offered suggestions when we asked. We could not have been happier with their final product. Our flowers turned out so beautiful that my brother and his fiance are using them for their wedding in September. We will use George Thomas in the future and highly recommend them! 6/30/2015
• I had my Wedding June 19,2015 and used George Thomas Florist and they were wonderful. The flowers looked stunning and they even came the next day and picked up the pillars I had rented. They also beat other florists price by a couple hundred bucks and added gems to my bouquet. I would tell anyone that asked to use them for any occasion. The staff is so helpful and creative!!!!
• We loved the way our flowers turned out! Melissa did a great job making sure everything turned out the way we wanted, and clarified to make sure that we were all on the same page. The tulips in the bouquet even kept growing after the wedding. Everything turned out better then we had imagined, we didn't have a real clear picture of what we wanted, but they took the little bit of direction we gave them and went above and beyond what we could have hoped for. They gave us a free toss bouquet, which I was not expecting. We would definitely recommend George Thomas to any other couple for their wedding. 5/12/2015
• I cannot say enough good things about George Thomas!!! Although I have not had my wedding yet (It is in July) I am thrilled to be working with George Thomas Florists because they have been extremely friendly and helpful with choosing flowers, bouquets, and centerpieces. Unfortunately I had some trouble starting my car after my meeting and the owner himself came out to see if he could help! A really nice business that has high quality with a home town feel. Not to mention, the prices were very reasonable! 5/1/2015
• When it came to flowers, I was an extremely picky bride. No roses, no baby's breath, the list goes on and on. However, Melissa at George Thomas Florist wasn't afraid to think outside of the box on the flowers she could use. I ended up with the most gorgeous bouquet of flowers I didn't even know existed, let alone were available for late October! Kaylee 11/11/2014
• I worked with Melissa at George Thomas Florist and she did way above and beyond what I expected! She and her team created tall floral centerpieces, small arrangements, long arrangements for the head table and the archway for the ceremony, amazing bouquets/boutonnieres/ wrist corsages and amazing tree arrangements. We met several times as we designed the wedding decorations and she was very helpful and always willing to talk at the drop of a hat. I would hands down recommend their services to anyone. They even came back several times the day of to make sure the arrangements were in the correct areas and to help move them to rooms during the tear down of the reception. Amazing! 10/24/2014
• George Thomas was easy to work with and the flowers on the wedding day were FANTASTIC. They were patient in trying to find the look I was going for all while sticking with the strict restrictions of the Eiteljorg Museum. Melissa was great to work with and present during all the events. I will be using them for all events I have going forward! IMJennings 8/27/2014